Attention 2010-11-12: Due to a lot of webdesign work I simply haven’t the time to update or to support Fazyvo any longer. If you’d like, I’m available for hire.
Besides, I’ve moved my site to www.mellewynia.nl/english/.
Fazyvo, a clean WordPress theme. You have a lot of options including options which enable you to change the look of the theme. I’d say: give it a try: download Fazyvo 1.6 (3852).
Click on the images for a reallife sized version:
Changelog since Fazyvo 1.5
- Trackbacks/pingbacks show up in the commentslist now.
- There is a pagesmenu now. You can disable it at the optionspage.
This theme is released under the GPL license. This means that you can modify and use it for anything you want as long you don’t claim that the theme is yours. The modifications you make, are obviously yours.
1. Cufón - Smooth Titles 1. “Smooth” Titles
1. Cufón - Smooth Titles
All the titles (title of the blog, posts and in the sidebar) look smooth. Some were worried that it was bad for SEO, but I guarantee it is not. The technique I use (Cufón) doesn’t replace the text with an image but it goes over the normal text. If you’re using a lot of titles, it might load a bit slow in Internet Explorer 6 but that should not harm the experience.
Not every language is supported (only languages with English like characters so Japanese and Arabic like languages are not supported), if yours doesn’t show up properly or you don’t like it at all you can just turn it off (Admin Area > Appearance > Fazyvo Options).
2. Change the Look of Fazyvo easily
When you go to the Fazyvo Options page (Admin Area > Appearance > Fazyvo) you have besides a few options also a few visual options. The theme includes a few options which enable you to change the header, the color of titles and links and the favicon. You can choose between a few presets which allow you to make the theme more personal, more fitting to your needs.
2. There are another link colors and headerimage.
2. You can choose out of more header images.
3. Edit Post Button 3. Administrator Elements Styled
3. Edit Post Button
All the administrator elements (like “Edit Post” and “Edit Comment” buttons as you can see in the screen and also an “logged in bar”) in the theme make it easier for you to work with WordPress. Only in a few themes there has been spent time to get this (also) right.
4. Just another Fine... 4. Footertext
4. Just another Fine...
After the blog title in the footer (in this screenshot “Fayzvo”) you can (at Fazyvo Options page):
- the blogtag shown here;
- type your own text here (like a copyright) or
- choose to leave it blank.
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox 2+ (it has also been successfully tested in Ubuntu 8.10 without the core webfonts in Mozilla Firefox 3+)
- Chrome 1+
- Safari 2+
- Opera 9+
- iPod Touch V2 Safari
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid
- CSS 2.1 Valid (when not logged in!)
- Steven for the picture of an office building you can see on the screenshots of Fazyvo.
- Matthew for reporting the bug with the comments in Fazyvo 1.3 and with the storytitles which looked in Internet Explorer unclickable in Fazyvo 1.4.
If you got (still) any questions, want support for plugins, found a bug or you just want to say ‘thanks’, please comment it. You can also say thanks by making a donation. I’ve spent so many time developing this theme, so I’d really appreciate it!